- Application for the 2023 program has been closed.
Kyoto University is pleased to announce the participation of the Amgen Scholars Program in 2023, with great appreciation to the Amgen Foundation for their support.
- Application period opens
- 3 p.m. on November 1, 2022 (UTC+9 hours)
- Application deadline
- 3 p.m. on February 1, 2023 (UTC+9 hours)
- Notification of results
- Late March 2023
- Arrival (in Kyoto)
- June 5, 2023
- Program period
- June 6 - August 5, 2023
- August 3 – August 5, 2023 (*)
*The program period includes the dates of the symposium.
*The dates of the symposium are subject to change.
- Download the full application guidelinesupdated!
- Application Procedure
- Apply to the program
- Please click here for Lab Information updated!
COVID-19 CONDITION FOR SUMMER 2023 AMGEN SCHOLARS PROGRAM
While undergraduates interested in Amgen Scholars are encouraged and welcome to submit applications to any and all programs for which they are eligible, please bear in mind that final admissions decisions are subject to COVID-19 mandates of the host institutions and governments, potentially including COVID-19 vaccination requirements, lab availability, accommodations, and travel.
The Amgen Scholars Program is made possible by generous funding from the Amgen Foundation.